How to reset zong device password
If you have forgotten your Zong device password and need to reset it, you can follow the steps below:
- Connect your Zong device to your computer or mobile phone.
- Open your web browser and enter the IP address of your Zong device in the address bar. The default IP address for Zong devices is 192.168.8.1, but it may vary depending on the model.
- Enter your current password to log in to the device’s web interface. If you have forgotten your password, you can try the default password, which is “admin” for most Zong devices.
- Once you are logged in, look for the “Settings” or “Security” tab and click on it.
- Look for the “Password” or “Change Password” option and click on it.
- Enter your current password and then enter the new password that you want to set for your device.
- Click on “Apply” or “Save” to save your new password.
If you are still unable to reset your Zong device password, you may need to contact Zong customer support for further assistance.